Jecod DCP-15000 DC Pump and Controller
The Jecod DCP DC Return Pumps are high performance return pumps with controller which operates professionally and reliably. The simple speed control and operation of the Jecod DCP is reinforced by innovative electrics that provide around 65% energy savings.
With a 10 speed controller and a slightly increased head pressure performance compared to previous models, the DCP pumps delivers an ultra-quiet performance and can be used in marine and saltwater environments.
Courtesy of its ability to electronically detect error conditions, the device communicates visual warnings and utilises an automatic power off protection, to prevent damage to the motor if the rotor becomes blocked. The feed mode disables the pump for a total of 10 minutes
The Jecod DCP pumps contain no copper elements and is reinforced with a resistant ceramic shaft to provide long life and corrosion resistance.??The new DCP pumps are supported by their Sine Wave technology and their new enclosed impellor design resulting in a super quiet operation.
At a Glance:
- Maximum flow rate of up to 15,000 litres/hour – adjustable from 4,500 ??? 15,000 litres per hour
- Improved head pressure performance over the DCT models
- Improved enclosed impeller design for a quieter operation
- High performance motor with innovative electronics resulting in power savings up to 65%
- Sin Wave technology resulting in ultra-quiet
- New digital controller with speed control settings 30%- 100%, 1% increments
- IC electronic detection for automatic power off protection upon no water
- Can be used in Marine and Freshwater applications
- Long operation life is achieved by the use of wear resistant ceramic shaft
- Soft start operation – pump gradually builds up to set flow rate
- Feed mode disables pump for 10 minutes
- 10 Speed settings – 30% – 100% with 1% steps power consumption indication and settings are retained if the power is lost
- Internal and External use
- Dimensions:????L223 x W126 x H192